When it comes to maximzing the performance of your Genesis Coupe Turbo, look no further than the Exceladyne BT-500 Turbo Kit. This kit is capable of providing the ultimate driving experience in all conditions. No matter if you use your car for daily driving, weekend warrior sessions or a dedicated track car, this kit delivers. The heart of this kit is the Garrett GT series dual ball bearing turbocharger. Available in a variety of sizes and configurations it can be built to satisfy your driving needs. Every single item (including nuts and bolts) that you need for an easy garage install is included. Most experienced do it yourself mechanics can install this kit in under 8 hours. This is a 100% bolt on turbo system with no fabrication required.
When upgrading your turbo on the Genesis Coupe its important to remember what components are restrictions to making more power. The factory turbo components are sized for immediate response and instant torque. Unfortunately, when you try and push the power levels past 300 wheel horsepower they become massive restrictions. All Exceladyne Big Turbo Kits include a high flow exhaust manifold and turbine housing that uncork the exhaust and allow the engine to breathe at increased power levels. The parts included in this kit will make substantially more power than any bolt on style turbo available. All kits are setup for 15lbs of boost pressure which is the safe limit of the factory engine components. However when you are ready for more just add the boost controller of your liking and turn up the power.
As an option you can have the exhaust manifold ceramic coated a black color which enhances the underhood appearance.
As with all our Exceladyne products this kit has been tested in a variety of environments including daily use, drag racing, and road courses. We take the quality of our products very seriously and expect nothing but the best.
- Exceladyne Cast Exhaust Manifold
- Custom Specification Garrett GT Series Ball Bearing Turbocharger
- Exhaust adaptor that allows turbo to bolt directly to factory style exhaust
- Oil feed and return lines
- Tial 38mm wastegate
- 304 SS wastegate dump tube
- Stage 8 locking hardware for turbocharger and wastegate
- Custom built intake system
- Valve cover and fuse box heat shields
- Optional BK1 O2 housing (required for bolt on BK2 fitment)
- Turbo back exhaust system
- Quality intercooler system
- Power appropriate fuel system
- Quality tuning solution
- Perfect fitment and easy installation
- Long term reliability
- Adjustable power between 300 and 500 wheel horsepower depending on fuel
- An unbelievable driving experience that you will enjoy every day
No video found for this product.